HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

70 hunter application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Di

PostSubject: 70 hunter application   Sat May 12, 2007 3:50 pm

Hi there laid to rest,

Well my name is Ditox ingame and i'm from the netherlands, and here's my application

- Name.
Ditox

- Lvl.

- Class.
Hunter

- Race.
Nelf

- Gear profile.

- Any server tranfer or bought account. [if so we would like to know why or where from]

Didnt bought my account, although i did transfer from a server called Sylvanas. Reason was my friend stopped playing on sylvanas, and i have some IRL friends on darksorrow so i migrated.

- Age.
I'm 16 years old. (almost 17)

- Nationality.
I'm dutch. (netherlands as mentioned)

- Previous raiding experince.
I did full BWL, ZG, AQ40, AQ20, MC, and 2 bosses in naxxaramas. In TBC i did karazhan up to prince.

- Playtimes and for how many hours ect.

18:00 - > 1:00

- How many hours and days can you raid in a week :
I can raid almost everyday again, had some problems recently with school because of exams, but they are over now and can focus on wow again. So i think i can raid everyday.

- Talent build.
Currently survival / mm, because of arena but willing to respecced if i get accpeted anytime Smile.

- Past guilds. [names and server]
Eradicate (Sylvanas), Limited edition (Sylvanas), Reminiscence (Darksorrow left of exams / school)

- Access to. [instances]
Got heroic to CFR, HC, and Auchindon, also got pre/q karazhan ofcourse.

- Professions. [requirement is 300 first aid]
None, FA 300.

- Friends in Laid To Rest.
None that i know of :p.

- Reason you wanna join us.
Because i spoke with KZN, and i got a nice picture of the guild, and it seems like a mature guild, with friendly people and very much potential and progress.

- Reason we should accept you.
Because i'm very active, trying to be always focussed in raids and to max my dps. Also i'm friendly player.

- And a little info about the player b
ehind the character.

Well in my free time I play lots of wow, go out with friends, and study. Also i play guitar and i'm in a band.

Well i hope this application will do, if any more needed questions, you can ask them anytime ingame on Ditox. If accpeted, i'd like to have a nice time, and progress in the new instances of TBC.

With kind regards,

Ditox
Back to top Go down
ditx

PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter application   Sat May 12, 2007 4:44 pm

my ingame gear, statics arent right, but the gear is. necklace = of the bandit.
Back to top Go down
di

PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter application   Sat May 12, 2007 4:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Kizzen
Admin

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter application   Sat May 12, 2007 5:01 pm

Hello.

Noticed your app. Very nice app tbh.

Saw your gear on Armory and in-game. Looks promissing, and atm we're looking for Hunter as u do know.

And if you didnt knew, we got some few members in LTR...and we need to improve that by inviting as many as we can so we can start early with 2x groups in KZ and later on to gruuls.

So one question for you.
Are you willing to join LTR even tho you might be an outsitter for a whole week during our little "issue" about membership etc.

So atm we got 1 group in KZ progressing..its better then nothing, we're trying to make it fair enough for everyone.

So if you got the pations this wont be any problems later on.

For more information or anything recall to us in-game or here.

You can whisper me ( Kzn ) or any other officer ( Dreņon,Draņon ) for example for an invite.

Last edited by on Sun May 13, 2007 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://laidtorest.top-me.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter application   

Back to top Go down

70 hunter application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Application-
Jump to: